During ( public folder for user 1 year)
RADT ( run at tool machine ) [Risk Assessment %]
Data Collector ( run at wfe)
Report Generator ( Private)
Install MOSSRAP 2.1 > MOSSRAPToolset\public
Step to run the tool :
Client folder >
Data Collector > cut this folder to WFE or Application C drive
Log in to WFE and open the folder and run MOSSRAP Data collector.client.exe ( gather context and topology file )
- Move cluster server to cluser , if the server not in manually add in.
- Add cluster server back to the cluster node. ( save the setting at MossContext.xml )
- Start and the process start ( take few hour to complete, depend on the number of sites )
After finish run cut the folder back to the MOSSRAP server back.
Now can start to run the RADT at tool machine.
locate XXXX output
locate Engagement Manifest > EngagmentManifest.xml ( Installer folder )
start the RADT
- performance monitoring > Perfmon Scheduler (1440 == 24 Hour )
- loading context
- loading topology file > General Tab (go to data collector open the topology file) , after setting change click save settings.
Survey will not included , this is for private.
after run need stop Engine
Last step View Results
Most information can view from the issues session.